Friday, November 12, 2010

Another One for the (Quote) Books

So my latest teaching gig is in a preschool room in a town 20 mins away from Seward. Still a small farm town -- smaller than where I did Student Teaching 1, actually. It's with preschoolers, and the good quotes never fail.

Today's may have been one of my absolute favorites.

The kids had taken all of the stuff out from under the big table in the middle of the room, and they were pretending they were camping. They were getting rather loud (but hey, they only got to go outside for 5 minutes due to cruddy weather, so ya can't blame 'em), and the teacher said they needed to be quiet so they didn't wake up the bears.

One boy (a great storyteller, mind you), seeing his window of opportunity, began roaring like a bear and walking around. Pretty entertaining...but all of us (the teacher, the para, and us 2 student teachers) lost it when he bellowed, "I'm wiggin' out!!"

I love kids. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.
That is hilarious.

I love kids, too. Especially when you tell cute stories about them. ;)

Michelle said...

There are plenty more stories where that came from, don't you worry! :)