s l o w l y
things really are getting done.
another parent met, this time with a student (that makes 4 kiddos that I've met so far - love them already).
a door decorated.
a job chart labeled and hung up.
letters, letters, and more letters getting cut out.
a "star of the week" bag created.
more decoration plans made.
...and yet I still feel like I've barely gotten anything done.
So much to do, so little time.
Next week begins the "official" meetings. The week after is when school starts.
where did my summer go?
~"Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled in balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world." [-Ada Louise Huxtable]~
2 comments:
I had my first teaching anxiety dream last night:
-I came without a syllabus prepared
-The class was outside on picnic benches and there was a lawnmower going
-7 students walked out for slushies
I'm right on track! I bet you are, too!
Oh goodness. Silly students. No slushie can possibly be good enough to miss part of your class.
I've been having anxiety daydreams, so yes, right with ya! (I might have them at night, too, but I remember nothing from the comatose periods, lol)
Post a Comment