Class deadline is tomorrow at noon. Four papers got done so far today, and four more stand between me and the end. That's 7 pages -- 8 if you include the Works Cited page, but who counts that anyway? Aside from the prof, of course.
As much as I've learned, I will not be sad to be less attached to my computer. I will not cry about having no more papers to write until grad school.
SoClose to being able to breathe a sigh of relief as, for the first time this summer, homework doesn't loom over my head.
Until then, I'm plunging back into the homework abyss.
~"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." [-Judy Garland]~
(J-Edge, that quote also has me thinking of you and the beginning of your Big Move tomorrow! ♥)
1 comment:
Yep, last internet check before i leave. Thanks for the shout out, lol!
Post a Comment