Napping.
Movie watching.
Reading.
Those are all things that have been on the back burner for a bit with everything else going on. Okay, well, not really breathing because I'm still here, but the kind of relaxing breathing that comes with having breathing room for a change.
I'll be in my classroom pretty much every day between now and school starting so I figured I might as well take some time to relax and putter around the apartment. My apartment's now clean from top to bottom, and that feels good, too.
I haven't said anything about DN for a while. In case the suspense has been getting to you, I'll fill you in. Things haven't been as loud as they were the first week or two so maybe DN realized somebody moved in upstairs. I can still hear whatever it is going late at night sometimes, but hey, if nothing's rattling in my apartment, that's okay.
Still have some things to catch up around the apartment -- and emails to send back to people -- but they'll get done soon.
What a nice feeling to not have anything that absolutely has to get done tonight. It's been a while.
~"I heard Jesus, he drank wine, and I heard we'd get along just fine. He could calm the storm and heal the blind, and I bet he'd understand a heart like mine." [-"Heart Like Mine" by Miranda Lambert]~
1 comment:
I am just realizing we talked about getting together today! I'm glad you had a chance to slow down, but I'm sorry I missed you again. Maybe when school starts, things will slow down. (Haha!)
Post a Comment