Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Motivation Music

As I plow away at a portfolio that's due tomorrow, I'm thinking up all of the wonderful and relaxing things I'm going to be doing over break. My mind keeps circling back to the fact that I'll just be happy being home, regardless of what I'm doing.

I am dreaming tonight of a place I love
Even more than I usually do
And although I know it's a long road back
I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree...

If Nebraska doesn't get any snow before next week Friday, I won't see any snow in Seward this year. But there will be snow at home. There already is. I'll get to see it for about 2 weeks.

I can't wrap my head around a 2 wk long "winter".

I can wrap my head around how excited I am to go home.

No comments: