Saturday, July 19, 2014

Prairie Shark

Day 19:
Blog about your favorite local restaurant. 

Confession: We have only eaten at the chain places in town, not any cute "local" places. 

And now I'm realizing that we need to get out more...out of our box, that is.  

There's one place I'd like to try called Wave Pizza Company. Yes, I love pizza, but my motivation is from curiosity more then a craving. The first time I drove by it I remember thinking, "What's that thing sticking out of there? Is that a....it's a SHARK! Hahahaha. A shark in Nebraska. A beachy restaurant in the middle of Nebraska. With a shark." Even though we haven't eaten here, this is my favorite local restaurant to drive by. 

Source: restaurant.com
I cannot make these things up, people, but I applaud the ones that do. 

I shall name him Prairie Shark because he is in the middle of the prairie instead of the ocean where he belongs. He kind of looks like he's either fierce or in agony up there, doesn't he?


All of this shark talk has me thinking about this scene in Clerks now...which I naturally quote to Tim almost every time we have chips and salsa. 



1 comment:

Faqia Faiqotul Mutmainah said...

Woah it's so interesting! Very nice post:))