Day 18:
List the 10 Instagrams you stalk or your favorite Instagram feeds.
Ugh, I just am not getting this blog challenge right. I'm not keeping up every day, and I'm not always sticking to the prompt. I'm still going to call this a success for blogging at all this month, though. :)
Soooo I have been on Instagram for a while, but I haven't really started following anyone or having my own followers until the past few weeks. I don't know that anyone I follow regularly posts enough for me to "stalk".
So let me put my own spin on today's prompt...again...because my blog, my rules. ;)
Here are the top 10 sites I visit regularly:
1. gmail.com
To quote Strongbad, "Here I go again with the email." Gotta keep up with my adoring fans, you know.
Just kidding. I make sure I'm not missing anything from school or my family. Sometimes I get coupons by email, too, and get nerdishly excited. It's the little things in life, and they're even better when they are $5. Kidding. The best things in life are priceless.
But $5 off things can be nice, too.
2. yahoo.com
I like to get at least a quick idea of what's going on and read a few articles now and then.
3. Weather.gov/Weather.com
These two go hand-in-hand because when I check one I usually check the other as well. I just really like to make sure I know what's happening with the weather. I get really nervous with bad weather when a) I have to drive b) Tim has to fly or c) I have recess duty.
4. blogger.com
Naturally. Even if I don't post for prolonged periods of time, I have a few blogs that I like to keep up with.
5. merriam-webster.com
Don't judge me. I like words, and I like knowing what I'm reading. Like many writers/readers, I am drawn to look up words often. Sometimes I like to double-check that a word I'm using in something I'm writing means exactly what I think it does so it has the effect I'm hoping for.
6. pinterest.com
I call it "research" sometimes because I look up school things...but I have honestly found a lot of handy ideas for around the house, too.
7. proverbs31.org
Proverbs 31 Ministries is geared toward women, and I love their daily devotions. I first caught wind of them from the radio station I listen to a lot on my way to and from work, KLOVE. One of the ladies does a little blurb on the radio each day, and it's crazy how often it fit perfectly for what I was feeling. Many mornings it was a little extra boost to lift me out of a funk, calm my nerves, or silence my fears. I love how real these women are honest about challenges and truths.
8. pandora.com
I have music on pretty much anytime I'm on the computer. Even when I'm away from the computer I tend to tote my iPad and speaker around the house with me with some tunes.
9. youtube.com
Because where else can you find and share gems like this? (This one goes out to all of you dear people who are just as crazy about grammar as I am...for better or worse!)
10. facebook.com
Of course. Sure, it can be a time-suck, and it can get dramatic sometimes, but I like being able to keep in touch with friends and family a little more easily in between phone calls and visits. :)
Am I missing out on anything good? Let me know what some of your favorites are!
No comments:
Post a Comment