Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Celebrity Dinner Party

Day 10: 
If given the chance to invite 3 famous people over for dinner, who would you invite?


Oooh, this could be fun. 

After a whirlwind of cleaning up around the house, I'd set about making an awesomely yummy dinner (probably with some awesome veggies from the garden!), set the table, and then my guests would arrive.

I decided to make it a Girls Night, so I'd settle down to dine with...

Lauren Graham

Source: Google

Emma Stone

Source: Google

and 

Emma Watson

Source: Google
I'd pick these 3 because they seem to be down-to-earth, intelligent, and playful. I think that any conversation with these three could go just about anywhere and be really entertaining and interesting, but I think they'd be very real and honest, too. Anytime I see one of these women in the media I see their grace and humbleness while still getting to see their true playful personalities come out, too. They have a host of talent on-screen and seem to be like great people in real life, too. Definitely low-key dinner guests, too -- you know the kind you don't feel like you have to impress because they are so laid back? Yeah. Those kind of guests are the best. 

I would also insist on going out to do karaoke because I know that at least 2 out of 3 of them have some rockin' karaoke style. Here's proof: 


and 

No comments: