These days I've come to look forward to Friday because it means taking a night off from doing anything school-related, not even THINKING about school stuff. That's accompanied by my favorite Friday companions: Netflix, a glass of wine, and the futon. And now "ridiculously late" has become anything after 11 pm.
And the legendary part of this Friday? Buying my first humidifier. Scratch that, it was only part of the legend. The truly legendary part was figuring the stinking thing out. Who knew those things could be so stinking complicated? 'Cause that's just what every ailing person wants to do when they're not feeling so great -- deal with complicated directions. Yeah. Or not. But no worries, I'm now basking in humidified glory. At least...I think it's working right.
And now back to Netflix. Oh, I made some hot chocolate to really get crazy tonight.
~"Sometimes the cure for restlessness is rest." [-Colleen Wainwright]~
2 comments:
You're funny. That is all.
Ha! Sounds like my Friday nights. :)
Post a Comment