Monday, January 3, 2011

Brain Result(ing) Humor

It's official: I have a brain.

Got the MRI results today. Turned out to be mostly normal except for two small spots. Doc's going to run it by the neurologist and see if it's something that I should get checked out or not and when (leaving for TX means that I would have to find somebody there or wait until I get back in May...which I would rather do so it's in a system I'm familiar with, less nerves, yadda yadda, but we'll see).

I'm not worried. (Although this may fall under the catagory of "things that qualify for legitimate worrying rather than the petty things I choose to worry about instead.")

I'm just relieved there's a brain there after all. Otherwise I'd have to change my name. Goodness knows I've already got the clumsy part down, anyway. ;)

~"I wish my name was Brian because maybe sometimes people would misspell my name and call me Brain. That's like a free compliment and you don't even gotta be smart to notice it." [-Mitch Hedberg]~

No comments: