And I still have some packing left to do.
I'm going to sleep, finish packing, and then hit the road. On time. Which is anywhere before 8:30.
It snowed earlier. It was just an inch, but it happened to be the beautiful fat, fluffy, and glittery flakes that are mesmerizing. I admired them on the way to my aunts, praising God for their beauty. "Thanks for one last beautiful bit of snow!" I mentally told Him.
Later, as my car was sliding around on the snow and ice covered roads, I thought to myself, "Goodness, it'll be great to be in Texas."
(A few seconds later... )
"Sorry, God. It is still pretty. I'm sure I'll miss it at least a little."
Mission Texas Adventure:
Kansas City today. Spend time with David and his family.Dallas on Friday. Spend time with Matt and Kelly.Tomball on Saturday. Meet host family. Settle in. Think about the high of 18 degrees back home while there's a high of 66 degrees in Tomball. :)
~"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." [-Lao Tzu]~
2 comments:
I'm so excited to get to see snippets of this next part of your life! I love blogs. :D
I love hearing your conversations with God, Michelle. Thank you for "speaking" them here for us. It's a good reminder that we're always talking to Him even when we forget that we are.
Post a Comment