A big weekend meant loads of pictures.
The last 2 times I had loads of pictures (the trip to NC and the trip to Kemah) led to some dabbling in editing.
This time I plunged into editing. Last night I spent hours on it...because it was fun, and because I could legitimately waste time without feeling guilty about it. I'm taking some legitimate summer vacation time before beginning work on my summer class.
Anyways, here are some of the results:
A lot of my favorite moments of the weekend were captured in photographs, both of other people's and my own. That makes me smile.
~"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything." [-Aaron Siskind]~
And one more quote tonight...
"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." [Elliot Erwitt]
No comments:
Post a Comment