Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Zebra-Toed Day



That happened today, and it sums up the day: what started out as ordinary, typical, became bold, sparkling with hope and with flashes of unexpected lines interrupting the "normal".

Life is falling into place, but not the way I expected. At all.

I can only say a few things right now:

1. Thanks for the encouraging. Knowing I'm not alone and hearing your wise words, friends, was more than a girl could ask for. I needed those words...and those prayers. :)

2. I was impatient and snippy with somebody who really didn't deserve it today, and it wasn't even over something worth being a jerk about. I really get disappointed and angry with myself for forgetting to take a breath sometimes and picking the wrong battles -- especially when the other person is trying to look out for me.

3. God is great. He's breaking down my Moses Mentality as we speak. He destroyed most of it in one single day.

4. I found out a call I was considered for was extended to somebody else (who, btw, definitely is better suited for the school...those are gonna be some lucky kids!). That phone call was a few hours after...

5. I got a job offer. And it basically is everything I was hoping for but never thought would happen.

And that's a zebra-toed day in a nutshell.



3 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

THAT'S GREAT NEWS! AND, YES, I AM YELLING.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO! I'M YELLING THINGS, TOO!!! When can you tell us more about it?!

Michelle said...

I'll tell you more about it when I've gotten more questions answered and have officially said yes. :)

But I *can* tell you it's in York, NE!!