Monday, March 23, 2015

National Puppy Day!!


These are our boys. 
We found a new kind of love when we each adopted our first babies.
Later we found each other and formed this little family.
We were surprised to come across Scout but quickly knew he was ours. 
Yup, it gets loud, crazy and sometimes smelly and slobbery here...
But these boys fill our home with more than shed fur:
they fill it with joy, fun, and love.
We are proud puppy parents. 
Happy National Puppy Day!!!

2 comments:

Emily Hornburg said...

I'm an awful dog mom cause I didn't take any pictures of Bandit on national puppy day. :-(

Michelle said...

You're not awful! I couldn't sleep that night...so I just scrolled through a bunch of the ones I already had on my phone and posted some. It's not a measure of how much you love your dog if you don't post pictures on some of those days...you grant us extra-cute pictures of him any time you want! :)