You know that #tbt you've been seeing so much of?
No?!?
Really???
Just kidding.
But seriously...
Just in case you didn't know, it stands for Throwback Thursday.
I think this is the first time I've participated in this, to be honest. But have I ever the gem for you!
Today's is in honor of my brother...because this was the runner up for what Facebook birthday picture I would post for him.
I can't decide what I love most about this picture:
1. The awesome Dinosaurs shirts we're wearing. I think my shirt said, "I'm the baby, gotta love me!" (If the shirt didn't, I know I did ALL THE TIME because I am the baby, and my family does "gotta love me.")
2. All of those bags we're carrying for who knows what reason. Don't we just look ready for adventure?
3. The fact that I am bawling my eyes out and Dave's got his "I didn't do it!" face on.
4. My brother rockin' the sideways hat. (It's totally a Chicago Bears one, too.)
5. Mickey Mouse sunglasses. Yes.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment